About the customer
Our customer works to provide professional and consumer users with outdoor products in forestry, park and garden care. From development to finished products. More information is given at the interview.
About the position
You will be a part of a team that develop embedded software for batteries are used in the whole range of products and the organizational aim is to bring intelligent power to future products.
In this role you will be a member in our client software development team. They are a delivery unit, so they work in all phases from concept to industrialization in factory.
The main responsibility will be embedded software development. The team works within the whole spectra of software engineering; Specification, Design, Implementation, Test and Documentation. The code is written in C and the test cases in C++.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Electronics, Applied Physics or Mechatronics with focus on software engineering.
- Few years experience of developing embedded software in C code (not necessary at a professional level)
- Fluent in english, both speaking and writing
- Swedish in speaking and writing
- Unit tests
- Azure DevOps
- Data communication (SPI, UART, I2C)
- Basic electronics knowledge (schematics, circuits etc.)
As a person, we believe that you are a solution-oriented, positive and quality-minded person. You are pragmatic and result-oriented and enjoy collaborating with colleagues as well as to work independently.
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full time, permanent
Location: Jonsered, Göteborg
Procruitment makes companies grow with the right people! In the same time we are making opportunities for people to grow through their whole career.
Todays New Grads talents – up and coming Specialist or Leader. Regardless of your experience, we are a partner for you – today and tomorrow.