Tietoevry creates digital benefits for companies and society. We are a leading Nordic digital service and software company with a local presence and global capacity. Our Nordic values and our Nordic heritage govern our success. Tietoevry is headquartered in Finland and has around 24,000 experts employed globally. The company provides service to thousands of companies and organizations in the private and public sectors in more than 90 countries. Tietoevry has annual sales of approximately EUR 3 billion and the shares are listed on NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm and on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Please read more here: www.tietoevry.com
About the role
You will work in an agile environment based on working in cross-functional teams. The working environment puts the individual in the center and provides the opportunity to be involved and influence the direction of the team’s future. The culture is characterized by teamwork and highly value team members who help each other to achieve common goals.
In the role, you become part of the global center of excellence, participate and contribute throughout the implementation life cycle: collect business requirements, design, implement, test, distribute, train, and develop documentation. You will work with an experienced offshore team of Salesforce professionals. Many cross-team projects require collaboration with third-party back-end teams locally, off-shore, or near-shore. You will also have an important role in pre-sales, assisting in creating bids for customers.
In the role as Lead Salesforce Functional Consultant you will:
- Lead the assigned responsibility area
- Work closely with sales in a customer-oriented role.
- Support presales and bid creation
- You will create presentations
- Work with sales pitches
- Collaborate with the sales team to create and deliver client proposals
- Provide advice on Salesforce best practices and approaches
- Comprehend client requirements and deliver the business solutions
- Propose new ideas for the customers
- Share knowledge and coach other consultants
- A proven track record in Salesforce implementations
- Experienced in large-scale rollouts
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce core clouds and/or multi-clouds
- Salesforce certifications (e.g. Marketing cloud, Admin/Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, community cloud)
- Readiness to take the lead role in multi-team or multi-vendor assignments
- Good communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Swedish or German
As a person, it is important that you are driven and have a positive spirit. You should be a curious person who likes to learn new things. You will be part of a tight group characterized by forward-thinking and entrepreneurship, you should be like-minded and value teamwork. To thrive and perform well in the role, we believe that you are an outgoing person who likes networking. Finally, you should have a passion for Salesforce and see yourself as an ambassador for Salesforce solutions.
- For this role you will be employed by our customer.
- Salary: Fixed
- Scope: Full time
- Start: As soon as possible taking into account your notice period
- Location: Stockholm or Remote
In this recruitment, Tietoevry collaborates with Procruitment. For more information about the service, contact: Alexander Petersson, tel. 076 320 95 32 or Alexander@procruitment.se.
Our goal is to give companies power to grow with the right people. At the same time, we provide job opportunities to people throughout their working lives.
Today's newly graduated talent - tomorrow's specialist or leader. No matter where you are in your career, we are a partner for you - today and tomorrow