Tietoevry creates purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good. We are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on our core values of openness, trust and diversity, we work with our customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive. Our 24,000 experts globally specialize in cloud, data, and software, serving thousands of enterprises and public-sector customers in more than 90 countries. Tietoevry’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and the company’s shares are listed on the NASDAQ exchange in Helsinki and Stockholm, as well as on Oslo Børs. Read more at www.tietoevry.com.
About the position
The service belongs to Tietoevry Connect, a provider of multi-cloud platforms, with a wide range of infrastructure that offers security, resilience and compliance for the customers’ businesses. You will belong to the Application Operation department, where you will be part of a competent team consisting of database technicians and application technicians with different technical competencies. You will work closely with another MSSQL database administrator. The customers’ are security classified and have outsourced their entire IT infrastructure where the group you will belong to operates and maintains customers applications.
As a DBA, your primary duties will be:
• Project work where you manage migrations, Life Cycle Management and implement migration to newly established environments. You will also design new SQL environments from scratch, such as always-on-cluster.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of databases, which includes everything between creating new databases to resolving incidents as well as reviewing alarm setting and back-up.
The customers' environments require 24/7 availability, which means that readiness is included in this position.
To be eligible for this service, you need to possess the following:
• Experience of working with database operation in large customer environments
• Good knowledge of MSSQL, preferably server 2017/2019
• Experience of ITIL-based working methods
• Experience with installations, upgrades and migration
• Conducted Performance and problem investigations
• Fluent language skills in Swedish and English, spoken and written
• Familiarity with Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or other database platforms
• Good knowledge of Tsql and Powershell
• Experience of orchestration and automation in the field of MSSQL and database platform (e.g. implementation, operational measures, etc.)
As a person, you are goal- and result-oriented, structured and quality-conscious. You have the ability to think visionarily but still realistically. In order to succeed in the role, we also see that you are flexible, energetic and have a great interest in developing in your field. You find it easy to collaborate with others and enjoy working in groups and across team boundaries.
Tietoevry´s customers’ require Swedish citizenship (dual citizenship is not accepted) as the duties involve placement in a security class. A requirement for employment is approved security clearance with a register check and interview. The security clearance will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Security Protection Act. Background checks are performed on all final candidates.
For this position you will be employed by Tietoevry. Procruitment handles this recruitment process and Tietoevry´s wishes are that contact person Louise Lennartzon handles all questions regarding the position. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 072-30 63 444.
Salary: Fixed monthly salary
Scope: Full-time, indefinitely
Start: Immediately, taking into account your possible notice period
Location: Örebro or Stockholm
We process applications on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application period has expired, send your application today!
Our goal is to give companies power to grow with the right people. At the same time, we provide job opportunities to people throughout their working lives.
Today's newly graduated talent - tomorrow's specialist or leader. No matter where you are in your career, we are a partner for you - today and tomorrow.