About the position
We are now searching for software developers/testers within automotive. Connected infotainment, electrification and self-driving vehicles are fast growing areas within automotive today. It is a requirement and expected feature to have vehicles connected to Mobile Networks providing services in vehicles.
As a software developer you will work with securing connectivity between vehicles and mobile networks. The team will develop a fully automated test environment were software and hardware will be tested of control unit within vehicle. Simulated or full mobile network will be used.
You will be a part of a scrum team with 6-8 people where you will follow the agile ceremonials, such as, sprint planning’s, daily standups, backlog refinement, sprint demos and retrospectives, etc.
Required competence skills:
- Two years experience with Java or Python.
- Experience with Linux.
Other techniqes you will be working with is:
- Build systems (CMake, GNU Make)
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Robot, Gerrit, Jira, Grafana)
- Cloud development (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Different visualization tools and methods
- Mobile Network Standards and simulation (3G/4G/5G)
- Mobile Network simulators (Keysight, Rodhe & Schwartz )
- Automotive, Telematics Control Unit
Extent: Full time, permanent
Procruitment makes companies grow with the right people! In the same time we are making opportunities for people to grow through their whole career.
Todays New Grads talents – up and coming Specialist or Leader. Regardless of your experience, we are a partner for you – today and tomorrow.